Saturday, October 25, 2008

tWeNtY-oNe

This week, I aged significantly...not just because I turned 21, but I had two midterms and a big paper due all on my birthday! Yikes!!! But, after I survived the morning, my family saved the day by taking me off to Williamsburg. It was so nice to just hang as a family. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect afternoon.


Our first stop was Mermaid Books, one of my favorite stores...filled with antiques and books and mermaids! We counted 15 ARiels and over 50 mermaids...

Sam found the one manly thing in the store and stayed by it the whole time. That's my boy.


EM!


Mom and Daddy









gansta colonial


Sam climbed every tree we passed...that is until we got yelled at by a carriage driver...whoops!

After wrecking havoc in Colonial, we headed to the outlets and then to OUTBACK for steaks. Thanks guys for making my day so fun. I love you all so much!!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather your Mom is so hot!!!!
Love,
Dad

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Heath, you finally posted! Guess I shoudn't be talkin. Glad you had a good time with your family. Love you and Happy Birthday.

Chelsea

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Heath bar!!! Looks like a fun trip with the fam...dang girl..you're getting OLD! haha...not really! love you!

Ashley Elisabeth said...

Hahaha. Your dad's comment... Ah! I can't believe you're so old! I think I'll call you later today... if I have time and remember.

Teresa said...

these are so cute :) your fam cracks me up! glad you could just relax and chill on your bday, ya old fogie.

Katherine M. said...

Happy Birthday Heather, Your mom and you are both so pretty and look so much alike.
I'm glad your family was so good to you. School with all of its challenges will be over before you know it. I hope this coming year is great for you!

The Richards said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! Looks like you had a good time up in Williamsburg. I bet its pretty this time of year :)

Kaitlin