Happy Birthday, Em! I can't believe that you are 14 years old. I think that means I'm getting old . :) It has been such a joy to be your sis and to watch you grow. I love laughing with you, staying up late talking, swapping books, going shopping or bike riding. I'm glad we are the same in some ways, but I am also glad that we are so different. You make me see things in a way I would have never thought of.Em, this past year seems especially marked by a desire for the Lord and His word. I so admire your longing to know Him, Lou Lou. Happy Birthday, girlie. I love you so much!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Em your so beautiful!!!
Can't wait for your party Friday night So I can give you your gift :)
What a sweet tribute to your sis, Heather. you are a great writer, btw. =)
Happy Birthday Em! We need to do another girls only beach day soon!
happy birthday em!
Emily... one of my favorite ballerinas! I can't believe she's 14!? I'm feeling OLD! Please give her a big birthday hug from 'Miss Jessica'.
Post a Comment