Father's Day was such a fun day for our family. Dad, you are a blessing beyond words!! I love your godly leadership and example. You are always willing to serve your family, even if it means changing your plans. For example, this year he helped me pay for a summer class instead of going on vacation to OBX. What a sweetie!! Thanks, Dad. Your generous, protective nature illustrates godly manhood for me daily and I hope that I find someone like you one day, except someone that lacks your love for animals!!
One Father's Day Morning we had a waffle breakfast and opened gifts before church. Then we went to the pool (no pics of that) before our dear, dear friends the Brennens came for the night!!
One Father's Day Morning we had a waffle breakfast and opened gifts before church. Then we went to the pool (no pics of that) before our dear, dear friends the Brennens came for the night!!
Mom and Sam making breakfast.




1 comment:
What's happening with shannon? How is she doing?
Post a Comment