Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Saturday in June


This afternoon was crazy, but fun!! Madeline and I met for coffee and conversation at Starbucks. We had a little, old, lady take our picture and she told us to, "Say pizza!" We did and it made us make the corniest faces. My nose looks gigantic, hehe, but Madeline still looks cute. She is such a good friend and great example of one who diligently seeks the Lord.

Emily Lou and I went sitting, but got lost. It was kinda fun to back track and frantically call random people for help. We were just a little late...









Mia and Micah drew pictures before the video.

Em is the best help a sitter could have. She does most of the work for me and things wouldn't run smoothly without her.


Mom and Sam were reading when we came home. They went on a date to Starbucks while we were out, Sam's treat. So cute!!













1 comment:

Teresa said...

awwww...I missed ya today, but it looks like you had a fun afternoon! Cute pics! I love how you include em on your babysitting jobs. I know she is so jealous for your attention and it is such a great way to spend time with her.