Monday, September 3, 2007

Day in Williamsburg


Yesterday, we were planning on going to Busch Gardens, but when we got there the line at the front gate was so long that we decided to go to Colonial Williamsburg instead. It was so much fun. Williamsburg is one of my favorite places in the world. I love rambling down the dirt roads, watching reenactors, poking into the fun shops, eating old-fashioned foods(the gingerbread es muy bueno! we split a candy apple this time though...) and taking tons of pictures. I was in my fav place with fav people!! It was a wonderful day, one to remember.



1 comment:

Teresa said...

I LOVE these pics! I was gonna say the last one with you and sam is my fav (nice shirt! hehe) but I love them all! I love your family and I'm glad you guys were able to do that instead of Busch. Fun memories!