skip to main |
skip to sidebar
the 5am club...
Inspired by the Mahaney girls book, Shopping for Time, me and Emily begin our own 5 am club. Sam decided to join us. A few days a week, the kids get up and have their devotions with me. It has been so much fun to spend this special time with them and see their hearts for the Lord. I am humbled and excited to see what God is doing in their lives. Emily is studying Matthew. she loves to read Jesus' words. Sam is reading a chapter in Proverbs, picking a verse and drawing a picture about it. His journal is really fun and full of wise words. Go Sam!! I am reading through Psalms,
the minor prophets, and John (all very sloooowly.)
He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear like one being taught.
Isaiah 50:4
Turn my eyes away from worthless things, perserve my life according to your word.
Pslam 119:37
8 comments:
Heather!
How long have you had this blog! Fun! Love you!
Meme says this is awesome! So proud of you & family, miss you, too!! Neat to see these pecious pics. Thanks for allowing me. Love and God Bless each of the W's!!!!
I found your blog. I hope you don't mind me blurking! I loved your 5am post..very encouraging and sweet about your brother and sister. It'll be fun to keep up with your family. Miss you all.
Heather Michelle!!!
Why did't you tell me you had a blog! You little sneak! I love your posts, especially the 5am club. Love you so much and I thank the Lord for our friendship!
See you soon,
Mag
Hey Heather! just found your blog as well! so cute!
Hey Heath, I also just discovered your blog and LOVE it. I thought your 5 am club was great. That is so cool how your are so involved in your siblings lives even though your a student and you work part time. Girl, i so look up to you. Love you and see you at work sometime soon. Jap Korday
Hey Heather,
I just kind of wondered onto your blog. Wow! My mom was telling me about the 5 am club. I'm the only member of my club.... the 10 am. club! Seriously, What a great example to Em... I love her so much!
I'm having an Oct. birthday bash... I know we're both part of that club. I'll send you and invite!
i love heather wood...it's true.
Post a Comment