I got tagged by one of my favorite people, Bekah... and it took me a few days to realize it!
The Rules
1. Go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder
2. Open up the 5th picture
3. Post it then tag 5 people when you are done
The Rules
1. Go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder
2. Open up the 5th picture
3. Post it then tag 5 people when you are done
This is a shot from this September. Rach, Teresa and I all went and saw a play at Regent. Our friend, Courtney Coffey, was in the play and did a fabulous job. I tag Ashley Chupp, Rob and Coleman, Katie and Wes, the Dowlings, and the Waskos.... that's all the folks I can think of that haven't already been tagged!




1 comment:
i bet i can guess what you did instead of writing a paper... kidding :) cute background!
Post a Comment