Steve!! Happy, happy birthday. I can't believe your 19... next thing I know it you'll be married with like 6 kids or something. You are the best brother any girl could ask for. I'm so grateful for the way that you care for Em and me, your respect for Mom and Dad, and your desire to glorify the Lord in all that you do. It has been so encouraging to watch you walk the past year out. I so respect your pursuit of God's word and your willingness to trust him with the big things and the small ones. Thanks for making all of us laugh. We'd be a stiff bunch without you. :.) Em and Sam love being around you. Their faces light up when you come home. I do too. Thanks for coming up to my room with your guitar and talking to me while I study, and for going on random, um, outings with me... running shoes, branches, target runs and then walmart runs when target doesn't have it, er... Thank you for listening to all of my struggles and always pushing me back to the cross. Thank you for being a leader and pouring into the lives of your friends. I so respect how you interact with the younger boys. Their admiration for you is evident. You're my BEST friend, Steve Wood. I love you sooooo much! Happy Birthday!! (p.s. these songs are for you, even though old crow has a poopy voice.)











1 comment:
Happy Birthday Steve!
And heath...your bro is the coolest. yup. its true...dont you just love brothers?
Post a Comment