Monday, June 22, 2009

deep in the heart of texas...

This month, I got to go spend a week with my favorite munchkins, Jalah, Anah, Kyler, and Leah. It turned out to be a crazy couple of days... between shopping for sectionals and shorts, lost luggage, Jalah's ninth birthday, tornado warnings, four wheeling, dominoes, the county fair, sunburn, water balloons, and much, much more.

Good morning!! Kyler is pretty peppy in the morning...

Leah is a little more laid back, like her big sissy.


whataburger... the best burgers, ever, amen, the end. I mean look at the boy's face.


After lunch, we went to town east mall to spend Jalah's 9th birthday $$$. Anah, Kyler, and I really didn't shop much. We just goofed around the dressing rooms...



On Saturday, I went to breakfast with Papa and then over to his house to see Meme. Her garden is gorgeous this year... as usual. :)

Corey and Papa




...bright eyes...

More cousins! Vance and Kristen hanging at Jalah's 9th birthday party!


...three cupcakes later...

Four wheeling! These girls are experts. They taught me how to drive it.



Water balloon fight!


Hunt County Fair! The girls loved the giant slide.

My favorite ride is still the farris wheel.

"Heather, take a picture and let us see if our teeth are blue from snow cones, alright?"
Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Jay. They picked us up and brought us to the fair.

This cow talked... no joke... scared us to death.

Rebecca and me...

funny face




Thank you so much Corey and Rebecca for letting me come stay with you! It was such a joy to be with you all and to see the way you are honoring the Lord as you raise your family. I love you guys so much!!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Great pics Heath! Looks like you had a blast with your fam! Love ya

The Smith Family said...

Looks so fun Heath! By the way you are gorgeous!

Love you bridesmaid :)
Mag

Teresa said...

What fun! I'm surprised you came home after all that!! Although, I'm quite glad you did...

And Kyler...he's like a mini version of his dad. Cutie kids!

Lizzy said...

What a sweet post! they look like a very fun family! missed you @ the wedding but glad you had a great time w/ your fam!!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed having you with us and miss you like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!
The Reeves