Monday, June 1, 2009

next 2009

Last week, Steve, me, and about 40 other peeps headed to Baltimore for the next 2009 conference. The whole weekend was a blast, but the sessions had to be the highlight for me. The theme centered on Jesus Christ: his preeminence, incarnation, life, death, resurrection, and return. The messages built on one another so well that I felt like I retained more than I had at any other conference, despite sleep deprivation. :.) Through this rich teaching, I found a fresh love for my Savior and a deeper desire to live for him. If you weren't able to go, I'd encourage you to take time to listen to the messages here.

That said, hanging out with everyone was so much fun, especially my roomies. Most people probably already saw the pics on facebook, but if you didn't click here.

4 comments:

Alexandra Grace said...

That was so much fun, I can't wait until the next, NEXT.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had fun. :D

Teresa said...

heath! roomie! bestie! heathie! heath bar! so, NEXT was NEXT because you were there. and the Lord... but you too. i'm so so so so glad you were able to come. :-D i just wouldn't have been the same without you!

Teresa said...

i meant IT wouldnt have been the same.... although I wouldnt have been the same kinda fits too...