Sorry its been so long...life has been a little crazy. Anyways, here are some pictures of last weekend when our church celebrated its 20th Anniversary. It was so encouraging to see God's faithfulness throughout the years. The celebration was crazy fun with tons of pictures and displays (a poster of the RAT, an Elvis costume, church picnic pics, ground breaking shovels, some scary middle school pics...ekk!, 316, e-teams, weddings...fun fun memories,) a musical, a slide show, a few words from the pastors and yummy cake afterwards. I am so grateful to the original team who planted our church in 1987. It really is the dearest place on earth!!
Rach and I snuck over to Katie's during the
leader's reception...she had some fun news!!

Maggie and Amy
Katie and Mike
Char
4 comments:
Fun post, Heath! I love all the pictures of the little kids and the crazy ones of us girls! It was definitely a fun, encouraging weekend. So amazing to see such a tangible dispay of God's faithfulness! Love you, dearie!
Love the pics Heather feather! Keep us posted. We here in the South love to hear the news from Va!
-Caleb
Great post heather! I was wondering when we'd get another post from you...I know how it is to be crazy busy with school. This really was such an encouraging weekend! SO fun to see old friends and all.
Hey... Happy Birthday! :) (well, belated... sorry)
Post a Comment