Saturday, October 27, 2007

october in retrospect...

This month flew by and I wasn't very faithful about posting but late is better than never! Here is a quick update on the Wood House....

The fam went to Busch with the Quicks.

The kids are working hard. School is in full swing but...



...so is recess!!

Mom is as gorgeous as ever!

Right now, Sam is half Brett Farve and half Bruce Wayne.

One of my favorite things about fall is football in the front yard. Me and Sam vs. Em and Steve with Dad as all-time quarter back.

Cheesecake factory last Friday night

2 comments:

abbey said...

Late is better than never! Thanks for sharing your fun pics!

Teresa said...

Haha fun Heath! I LOVE Sam's Batman suit! You should put up the one's of him in it on his hog... I am sooo glad we both could go to Cheesecake Factory that night...it was so fun!