Friday, some of the singles hung out at Ray and Patrick's. We played games and chatted until the wee hours. (We were a noisy bunch. When Rach and I left, you could hear all the talking way out in the parking lot! I hope the neighbors didn't mind. )
Merry Christmas
14 years ago







7 comments:
you should post sumthin about babysitting the most wonderful kids ever!! And visit my blog cuz no one does! =[
Hey~
I just found your blog! it's really cool i like it a lot!
Hope your doing well
~Reaghan R
Looks like a fun night Heath! Hope you had a good weekend girl. I had a nice little chat with your mama on Sunday..what a dear she is (no wonder you are so sweet:)). See you Wednesday at the dearest place on earth!!
Love you,
Jenny
Fun! Like the new look of your blog! When are you coming to visit me?
Haha good times! Great ethnic diversity... :)
Heath the Feath, I love the blog! keep us posted! We love to hear from yall in Va! Miss you all, and see ya soon!
-Caleb
looks like fun Heather. I'm glad I found your blog so I can see what you crazy kids are up to :)
Post a Comment