Us Wood gals got new hair for the holidays. Mom's sporting a sassy do. Emi Lou is working the long layers. Mine is a little shorter than I wanted, but it will grow back. :)
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5
sing...
dad + mom
gotmynosein...
Knowing God - J.I. Packer The Messenger - Lois Lowry
6 comments:
aw you gals are beautiful! lookin good, heath.
Super cute!
Cute hair cuts ladies. I got one myself a few months back...it's always fun to shake things up a little. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Yall are pretty much babes.
you girls are so beautiful. Emily has grown up so much! she looks much older now
Fun Fun! And, boy, is Emily just a beauty or what? All you Woods gals are!!
Post a Comment