I love the first day of break. It is such a wonderful feeling, sunshine from your head to your toes. On Wednesday, Rachel, Coleman, Mallory and I headed to the outlets to enjoy our day off and do some serious shopping. First, we exhausted the outlets then we ate a late lunch at Olive Garden. We had hoped to head out to Colonial and walk around, but we ran out of time.
Merry Christmas
14 years ago



We tried for some group shots...
but our arms weren't quite long enough.




5 comments:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Fun pics Heath! You girls are so cute! I so wish I could have been there...are you up for round two maybe over Christmas break? :) Glad yall had fun!
What fun you college girls have!
Just wondering something...ignore this hehe ;)
You girls look like you had a lot of fun together! And you cousins are adorable! (:
Post a Comment