Last night was the 316 Christmas party and what a night it was. The seniors did a great job of putting everything together. The theme was famous pairs. I didn't go for the whole time, but me, Sam, and Lydia stopped by. The best part of the party was the costumes, everyone looked so great. Also, the seniors built a huge maze out of chairs that covered the gym floor completely. They had fog machines going and strobe lights. I thought it would be easy, but the lights made me a little dizzy and me and Lydia got pretty lost. Thankfully, Sam got us out of there.My mom took the pics, so we got some great ones of the parent costumes. Enjoy! Mom and Dad were cowboy and Indian.
The Lambs were the Incredibles.
Steve, Phil and Josh were red, white and blue.
Emily and Suzanne were Lucy and Susan from Narnia.
The Terryberrys were Napoleon andJoséphine. This was my favorite costume.
Guess who Mr. Rhoads was?
Two Parts of a smore
Smiths were Princess Di and Prince Charles
Last but not least, King Midas.




5 comments:
hey you didn't put me up there... oh well. That's so cool that y'all came. I got so sick in that maze.
Last night was a lot of fun... Larry and Bob the tomato (Hannah and J'nelle) were my favorites! They looked soo cute... and funny...ha ha
Haha great pictures, Heath! That was such a fun night and I'm glad you stopped by! ...And I'm talking on the phone with you, chatting on g-mail with you AAANNNNDDD commenting on your blog...all at the same time :) Love you!
haha, treese, thanks for the hysterical e-mails. I am still chuckling over the elf ones.
ooooh! care to share?
Post a Comment