Thanksgiving, though know a dimming memory, was so much fun!! We had Gramps from Vermont, Uncle Steve, Aunt Hope, Blake and Randy Roo for dinner.
Mom and me spent the morning in the kitchen...she did most of the working and I did most of the chatting.
Mom let me on the family secret for homestyle gravy...shh!
Miranda and Emi
Sam, Steve, and Blake
Mom and Randy get a little excited about pie.
The Wood Boys
Aunt Hope and Mom
Mom and me spent the morning in the kitchen...she did most of the working and I did most of the chatting.
Mom let me on the family secret for homestyle gravy...shh!
Miranda and Emi
Sam, Steve, and Blake
Mom and Randy get a little excited about pie.
The Wood Boys
Aunt Hope and Mom




2 comments:
Your Mom is soo cute!!
She's terribly photogenic also...she's really blessed, or should I say your DAD is really blessed...ha ha. I know he thinks she's the prettiest woman in the world.
You and Em both got your Mom's charm :)
Tell her I hope she feels better (with her headache)
Oh my...you and your mom are too cute!!! I LOVE those top two pictures! Your dad cracks me up...i love all yall like fam!
Post a Comment