
Christmas is right around the corner and that means its time for the Singles' Christmas Banquet. I am so grateful that
SGC puts so much care into making our singles' ministry so much fun and that the Lord has placed me in a place with so many good friends. It is so encouraging to be surrounded by peers who are putting the Lord first in their lives. Thank you all for your obedience and example and thanks to every one who made that party such a
sha-bang!

Jess was one of three folks to share a testimony. She did a great job.

This is a really bad picture of the chandelier that the planning team built for the banquet. It looked so cool. I wish the pic did it justice.

centerpieces
Zooey and Ashley, two of the sweetest girls I've ever met.

Maggie looked like Cinderella

Jacquelyn,
J'nelle, Katie and
Treese...they were all looking fine.

Rachael and Melissa

Katie dear and me
Rach,
Caitlyn and Jenny

just plain
ol' trouble, no matter how you look at it

5 comments:
So fun! You all look gorgeous! Wish we couldve been there!
Great pictures Heather . . . thanks for your help also- I know you do behind-the-scenes stuff! Have a Merry Christmas!
Cute pics Heath! So much fun! And let me just say...you looked aaaaaa-mazing!
oh yeah.... nothin but trouble ; )
love you heath!
i'm suprised we didn't get pulled over by a cop on our way to the church...cause dang, it's gotta be a crime to look that good!!!
Post a Comment