Last night, access held its annual Christmas Banquet!! Instead of just a dinner, the access team gave the proceeds to Covenant Mercies. We were able to donate around $1000!! So, exciting... The night was really fun, filled with yummy food, live music, and lots of laughs. Here are a few pictures.
Alright, we'll the Woods are headed out west for Christmas (Texas and Colorado!!! I'm blogging from a hotel in Tennessee) but we love you all!! Have yourself a very, Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas
14 years ago







4 comments:
Have fun out west girl!! :) Merry Christmas!
Kait
Fun pics Heath! When do you come home?? Cuz we are coming home today! Hope we get to see you! Have fun out in the wild west and a Merry Christmas!
Sound's fun your dress is so beautiful! Hope you guy's have a wonderful christmas up in texas!
Love ya
Briannna
Ps I got a blog! Breezyday21.blogspot.com
Heath you looked pretty much fabulous that night! A-mazing dress that pretty much says..well..you know...
I'll miss you oh so much while you're gone, but Merry Christmas and can't wait for some more blog updates while you are away!
-T
Post a Comment