so, sorry about all the slide shows, but I've been taking too many pictures to really condense them into a realistic post... I'll work on that...
Meanwhile, here are pictures from deep in the heart of Texas. We've had such a blast spending time with family. A few highlights were:
playing Pictionary with Corey, Becca, Colby and Candice
getting reaquainted with my cousins... all 75 of them
Christmas morning with Anah, Jalah, Sam, Em, and Kyler
getting lost on the way to the Greenville movie theater...
hunting... haha
riding dirtbikes
listening to Papa, Aunt Wanda, Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Randy's stories
sleepovers with Anah and Jalah
talking to Becca
so many more...
MeRrY CHrisTMas!
Merry Christmas
14 years ago







3 comments:
so guess what? I MISS YOU!!! these pics are so so so cute. Christmas with the little guys sounds like so much fun! looks like yall are havin a blast :) oh and nice dear head...
oh and i cant wait to hear the story behind "hunting...haha" but I have a feeling that hunting means taking a pic with a gun next to a nasty ole severed head... works for me!
Heather! I'm so glad your posting pictures, I love it! It's great to be with all your family, I'm sure. So, I regret to say, I didn't get many pictures of my trip, some but not a lot. I don't have a camera! I really need to work on getting one SOON. Look forward to reconnecting with you when you return.
Post a Comment